- Original Brother toner is formulated to meet high quality resolution grey scale and block colour in line with Brother’s high design specification.
- With Brother laser products the toner and drum work independently – this is cheaper to run than those where the two units are combined. If one runs out you don’t have to replace both items simultaneously substantially reducing waste saving precious resources and your cash.
- Toner particle size shape and colour pigmentation all have a direct impact on the sharpness of the printed image. Brother’s toner is formulated to exacting standards to ensure you receive high quality print resolution and reliability
- Why not do your bit for the environment and return your used toner and drum units to our award winning recycling factory in Wales. Visit www.brothergreen.co.uk for further information.
- Only by using Original Brother consumables can you enjoy the ongoing improvements and technical changes that occur regularly throughout the life of your product. For more information on why you should be using Brother original consumables to protect your hardware investment please visit www.brother.co.uk/original